- Thank you to our 2012 Sponsors & Partners
With the official support
About the eventThe iPAD Mozambique 2013 conference and exhibition will continue to focus on the infrastructure development and improvement projects in the transport, energy and power sectors in Mozambique.
A number of key projects in the energy sector are currently in either feasibility stages or early implementation stages in Mozambique, with more industry players looking to invest or partner with country and cross border projects as part of their portfolio strategies.Â Â Read more....
Highlights of 2012 iPAD Mozambique event
- 280+ attendees from 25 countries provided a good mix of utilities, oil companies, project developers and investors.
- 40+ speakers showcased planned and implemented projects as well as investment opportunities
- 25+ exhibiting companies currently building relationships in Mozambique
- Insightful content on the main development areas for the gas and power sectors in Mozambique
If you attended the conference you have received in the back of your badge the instructions of how to access the slides presented in the event.
Presentations will be available from 21 November, and if you have any question, please contact Kim Jansen: firstname.lastname@example.org
Quotes from delegatesâThe EDM presentation this morning gave a very good overview of the power sector in Mozambique currently.Â Great lead-in to the sessions that followedâ â Senior representative, Club of Mozambique
âI have had tremendous interest from the participants and some of them have contacted me after the event for further information which means that this was valuable for them.â â JoÃ£o das Neves, Autogas
âI managed to meet most of the people I wanted to meetâ â Francis Jackson, Windlab
âI found it very worthwhileâ â Zelda van Deventer, Kwikspace